Monday 23 July 2012

AH Shenanigans

So, some weird stuff happened this weekend.

I am levelling Leathercraft off to 60.  I know the cap is 70 but that doesn't affect me yet.  As you may know the main way to get from 50-60 starts with Raptor Mantles.  The mantles don't stack and so it can be a real inventory killer.

A lot of people are levelling crafts at the moment and as a result there is a surfiet of most skillup items on the AH.  I NPCed a bunch of my Mantles for a minor loss but decide I could make a bit more money from undercutting the 5k Mantle price down to about 2k.  I'm not proud of this.  I only sold two.

Yesterday, Raptor Skins were so cheap you could NPC the Mantles for 1280g and still make a profit.  I checked the AH and there were 9 Mantles listed.  All at 1k.  Seems the market didn't recover from my little escapade.

So, I bought the lot made about 2.5k.  Then I put the last one back up for 4k.  And it sold.

Karma nearly caught up with me when I accidentally listed 12x Tiger Leathers for 6k - luckily they still sold for the asking price!

No comments:

Post a Comment