Wednesday 15 June 2011

Floor 100: Check

Another long term goal complete: last night we reach the top in Nyzul Isle!

It might not be much of an achievement in terms of difficulty these days but you still need that ever elusive FF11 magic ingredient: a reliable group. Many floors are now very easy with level 90 chars but lamp floors still pose the same challenge a) finding the buggers and b) getting the order. Also, since there can still be 4 lamps with 3 players, you really need four people and ideally one to camp the Rune.

We only failed once with a decent size group. And that was a combination of huge floors, kill all floors with loads of amorphs (we had no BLM) and some lamps.

It can be hard to find people to do that sort of content these days so I was lucky that there were actually people in my LS that needed to do it and others that wanted to help.

As for the Floor 100 boss, my PUP took about 90 dmg from Gates of Hades. Meow. Down kitty.

Yup, I did a Floor 100 as PUP and I got my Inferno Claws! Yay! Hopefully get Stringing Pummel unlocked today :)

I think we're going to start doing all the Assaults soon too. Although we still have one or two LS members that need Floor 100 so we're going back to do that first.

1 comment: