Wednesday 8 December 2010

A week in Vanadi'el

They say a week is a long time in politics and it's been quite a week for me.

Aside from a total of about 8 hours in Abyssea over the weekend, I think I've clocked around 10 hours and accomplished the following:

1) Finally got Fenrir - must have joined 5 PUGs over the years but never got a full group. It was SMN burn and all I did was raise a Taru that got 2hred.

2) Killed Chaneque and got some Birdbanes - 1/25 or something stupid. been wanting them since I played in the Summer. Pretty much obsolete but hey.

3) Have reached the final fight on Windurst Missions! I want that Atma!

4) Picked up various Abyssites

5) Got some Iga Kayhan - was not super-popular on that one because my NIN is only 77 but I was the ONLY person with it in my seacom AND I randomed the highest.

6) Did my LB6 :)

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see people still playing this and keeping an active blog too! I thought I was the only one, lol.

    ReplyDelete